یکشنبه 13 مرداد 1392 ساعت 19:55
Phuket island in Thailand
Why buy a house and live in Phuket?1. The Beaches. The island has around 20 swimmable beaches, all with their unique character. Serene paradise beaches with few people and family friendly beaches full of activities. It is great to get some variation when you stay a bit longer than a few weeks in a hotel.
2. The Cristal Clear water From Phuket's west coast the ocean is open all the way to Africa. The seas are very clean.
3. Excursions. Outside Phuket is an entire archipelago full of Jame's Bond, "Golden Gun" islands.
Take a day trip, rent a boat or why not take a canoe around PhaNga? Phuket has many things to offer for the active life style. CoCarts, Waterskiing, Paraschuting, Jetskis luxurious VIP movie theatres - all you need to live on the island for an extended stay.
4. Convenience.International Airport,
good food, good roads, good hospital, decent internet, satelite
services with all the chanels you need, shopping centres with all the
groceries you miss from home.
5. Climate. The weather is almost always nice and sunny in Phuket!
6. Living in a Sea View villa with a pool is possible and affordable!
|More Phuket images|
Blue Canyon Golf Course - One of many affordable fantastic Golf Courses on the island. Blue Canyon is a championship golf course that sometimes hosts big PGA events with stars such as Tiger Woods and Colin Montgomery.
Naiharn beach - only minuts away from Baan Chalong Residences. Above all Phuket is famous for the marvelous beaches!